Monday, August 29, 2011

Frugal Cachet Treasures

I do a lot of business/projects with a local treasure shop (ok real title is Consignment Shop) named Frugal Cachet on 14th Street here on Amelia Island. Marie, the owner (and quite a treasure herself) has some of the most interesting and sophisticated items you'll come across anywhere. Besides the designer clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry and anything else you can think of, she has beautiful trinkets like the gorgeous lipstick case I came across today while visiting with her. As you can see I was so enamored with it that I photographed it and added it to the page today simply because it made me happy. So I choose it as the "Good Thing" of the day! Just holding it made me imagine ladies in elegant gowns, men who were gentlemen and times gone by that I wish we could recapture. That's what that lipstick case did for me today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice when something so simple can cause so much happiness :)